The Valley Macadamias Group processes, packs and supplies raw kernels and nut in shell to the highest ISO 22000 and HACCP standards.
The Group consists of Sabie Valley Macadamias and Levubu Valley Macadamias.
The main factory situated in Kiepersol, Mpumalanga boasts a full dry nut in shell division, a kernel cracking division, as well as a new value added plant, incorporating oil pressing and bottling and a kernel roasting and coating division. A satellite branch offering only dry nut in shell services is situated in Hazyview. A nut-in-shell export facility is located in Levubu, Limpopo. The group has geographical representation in Hazyview, Kiepersol and Levubu.
Valley Macadamias believes in creating a partnership with farmers to afford them the best technical advice and a quick and robust payment system that ensures their long term success.
Personal attention and the sound business principles of Valley Macadamias are just some of the values that have kept the company in business for a decade.
• Valley Macadamias consistently achieves the highest returns for farmers irrespective of market conditions
• The Valley Macadamias group has a capacity for 8000 tons nut-in-shell and kernel processing
• Our transparent payment system means that there are no hidden costs to farmers
• We have the fastest payment terms for growers in the industry
• Our capacity for future growth ensures long term sustainability of the business
• We are the industry leaders in exports to China, Vietnam, Taiwan and Singapore